Skip to main content

I still love you....(Continued)


I close my eyes to sleep thinking about him all the time. I smile and think again "Am I wrong"? I have never felt anything like this before. Suddenly, I feel the words he said "I love you" and I had goose-bumps instantly. I make up my mind, this is it. I have waited for a long time to find someone who loved me for who I am and I found him. What I also found is his family and children, is it possible to wash away the thought of his family?

I keep thinking with my eyes closed. Imagining how it would feel if we were together now, I would probably break down crying my love to him, holding me close to his heart. I could imagine all of this like it was real. Is it wrong to love someone when you are already committed?

With the smile still on my face, I snuggle up and sleep in the bed which I never found comforting but now, with all the love in his heart.

Next day, I woke up and now there are no thoughts in my head. I am starting to feel a grip of my life now... like never before. When I reach college, I planned to ask my friends about this probably play it like a person I knew of.

All of my friends said whatever the girl is doing was totally wrong. I heard words like "How can a man love two women all that the same time?” I said "He doesn’t love his wife". They all said in chorus "why is he still married?" and with that I went from being happy to a complete blank screen.

I was now thinking who could give me a "Yes" to this. I tried telling my cousins but all they said was "why is he still married?” Now I am thinking if should even let others decide my life... I said to myself looking straight at the mirror, "I love him".

Days passed, we went to coffee shops, and we were talking and texting on the phone. It was the most memorable time of my life. My mother was clearly suspicious that something was wrong with me, in her own ways. She questioned me about college a lot more than usual, about places I had been to, about people I am meeting with. To make things worse, my mother called me almost every hour checking where I was; even during college hours, she called me exactly at the end of a session. I coped with this because there is something I cannot tell her so, I tried my best to keep her informed and understood her anxiousness.

One Sunday, while I was sitting by the pool in the house, my father walks up to me asking "there is something I want to talk to you". I was able to imagine my just-about-to-puke-face. I stood up and yes "Yes papa, what is it". If someone checked my pulse at that time, it could have been beating twice as faster. My mother was sitting in the couch looking at what looked like photographs. I was going hell crazy deep inside.

My mother hands me some photographs, trust me, I was very anxious to see what was in it. The moment I saw it though, I smiled. They were photographs of some men. So with the evil grin, I continued looking at my mother with at most innocence. She looked at me and said "Will you choose one of these men as your husband". Now, I am back to twice as faster heart beats.

I explained to them saying, "I am not interested", "I am too young", "I haven’t finished college yet" but none of this absolutely seemed to work. So, I finally said "Okay, give me sometime".

I ran to my room, picked up my mobile, called him, he didn’t pick up the call for at least 15 minutes in which I tried for at least 10,000 times. Finally, he picked up and I started screaming "Why didn’t you pick up my call?" "What is so important than me" "Do you even know what is happening". I didn’t hear anything for the next five minutes and then finally, "What happened?"

I told him all that happened and he said only these words at the end "What are you waiting for?".

I didn’t know if I heard it right, I asked him again, this time, it felt even worse. I didn’t know what else to reply, I said "Good bye". 

I was alone in my room now thinking if I had a made a mistake. I was washed away with the love at first sight. I was up all night thinking. He called only a zillion times and I didn’t pick up. I told myself that I didn’t need another person to decide my life and I am still at the same spot. I called him finally at about six in the morning, he picked my call "What the hell happened?" and I said "Let this go, I am not some person you can just have an affair with". He said with a yawn "I never said that". I was making faces over the phone now. He immediately said "Don’t make that face" and I desperately looked around to find him. 

He said "I am not there with you now but can you practically think how you can remain unmarried", "How will you convince your parents?" and I simply replied "Leave your wife and come to me, I am ready"

To be continued....(yet again)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hold me

Sometimes, I wonder why my life is so blue,  when I am alone, I think of nothing more than you. When I look at the dark, a clear sky  I try to pave the way through the grey. When did I stop seeing you? Even when I day dream,  The more I stand alone,  the more I see of you. I struggle to get my thoughts to words,  I am messed up, that all I can say. I forgot that you exited in my life,  I don’t remember when it all started.  Is it on the day I stopped expecting? the night when I stop crying anymore? The mornings when I spared no time? I know you are long gone.  I am trying to get to you though I try at every second of my life now. I don’t know if I should look for reasons, all the reasons that I lost you.  I will keep trying until the day I exist the reason why you left me,  The day I start believing that I lost belief,  in many things called "life"

Lost treasure..

C'mon wake up! Its time to get up! forget all your dreams; Wake up to where you are; before you realize, it is all a big mistake! Don't expect anything in reality to be what you dreamt of, coz you ain't the chess master here. You can always have what you want but only if you should rather,must! Nothing is planned, don't come to that conclusion. It's a big show and you ain't gonna be some grumpy audience. You should wake up to live what is in for you! Its called Life ! Live it !  P.S. This was a poem i wrote @ my previous office, retrieved :) Thanks to Somani! :D

To ma, with love!

I did not think that I could write, About some feelings I cannot express. Many many days, I tried to tell you, All my love, that was right there. I pen down today, with tears, I realize it’s too late. You could have been here, To see your children grow; To see your wife's pride, To see how pampered mom is now. When you were right next to us, We feared to even speak. Today we yearn "If only he was here"! We console ourselves all the time, There is no point regretting. That you should rest in peace, And make heaven "Heavener". After ten years, we still hear you, In our thoughts; in our laughs. Every time mom says, "You are just like him". You live in us every day, With a brave heart, we will miss you always.