Skip to main content

When i wanted you to leave..

I could start writing this like a sad story, when you left me and i never felt more lost! I try to understand all the truth, the lies, the fake reasons. There was nothing you did not do. Fooling around like a gurl with a candy. When i was with you, there was nothing more i asked the lord than asking you to go away. Deep inside, I have always known that you are not the one. Tragedy I call it, even when i knew everything, i didnt ask you why! Now, who is the biggest loser? The darkest days of my life lasted for three whole years. My young life was gone by looking into your eyes and trying to figure out, if at some point if you ever loved me. Should i have asked myself if i really like you? No i didnt.Until i saw you, saw us from the outside trying to learn what i was missing the whole time. I found that i was not missing you anymore, i miss my life, my friends, my family.Three years shadowed my loves! Someone i should have given attention to and not to your dumb jokes. Why was i even listening? I sat down to the lord asking for forgiveness for all that I have done. For being a fool, when the solution was right in front me! The days were so bad that even if we argued, i gave up. You lost me there, you didnt have to wait for the "end" to figure out that i was not with you anymore, that i am not yours anymore. This didnt mean my interest grew with someone else, only, i didnt want to feel like this ever in my life. I have learnt a hard lesson, this i will not advice anyone on. The three precious years of my gone, with you, i was never happy. Even though we laughed, i really didnt feel anything close to "this is it". Probably i was too young to understand this, probably not. I was too blind. I did what i want. I left you...I left you to better day, to my life. I am happy, with all my heart. Your lies, your life is unforgivable. There is nothing you can do to change what you are. I now know, you never belonged to my life. I am glad you left me when i wanted you to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hold me

Sometimes, I wonder why my life is so blue,  when I am alone, I think of nothing more than you. When I look at the dark, a clear sky  I try to pave the way through the grey. When did I stop seeing you? Even when I day dream,  The more I stand alone,  the more I see of you. I struggle to get my thoughts to words,  I am messed up, that all I can say. I forgot that you exited in my life,  I don’t remember when it all started.  Is it on the day I stopped expecting? the night when I stop crying anymore? The mornings when I spared no time? I know you are long gone.  I am trying to get to you though I try at every second of my life now. I don’t know if I should look for reasons, all the reasons that I lost you.  I will keep trying until the day I exist the reason why you left me,  The day I start believing that I lost belief,  in many things called "life"

Lost treasure..

C'mon wake up! Its time to get up! forget all your dreams; Wake up to where you are; before you realize, it is all a big mistake! Don't expect anything in reality to be what you dreamt of, coz you ain't the chess master here. You can always have what you want but only if you should rather,must! Nothing is planned, don't come to that conclusion. It's a big show and you ain't gonna be some grumpy audience. You should wake up to live what is in for you! Its called Life ! Live it !  P.S. This was a poem i wrote @ my previous office, retrieved :) Thanks to Somani! :D

To ma, with love!

I did not think that I could write, About some feelings I cannot express. Many many days, I tried to tell you, All my love, that was right there. I pen down today, with tears, I realize it’s too late. You could have been here, To see your children grow; To see your wife's pride, To see how pampered mom is now. When you were right next to us, We feared to even speak. Today we yearn "If only he was here"! We console ourselves all the time, There is no point regretting. That you should rest in peace, And make heaven "Heavener". After ten years, we still hear you, In our thoughts; in our laughs. Every time mom says, "You are just like him". You live in us every day, With a brave heart, we will miss you always.