Skip to main content

Nope!

I am writing this from a test center, with all the pain in the heart! I am back to what i was thinking a yr ago…somehow I think I couldn’t convince myself that life moves on, no matter what u do. It’s just a day after another even though the days have been good. I am not asking to reverse all that has happened...only hoping that all of it happened for a certain reason that I still am trying to complete.
There is nothing called as a reason for life or as any other person would think as a purpose of life. You are not born to be the best of all sometimes; it is just making the people around you happy. I am not sure if someone else reads this, he/she would think that there is something wrong in my head, and I would never disagree. Something is wrong... I look happy to others. But, I am not happy on the inside… I am looking for a 'happily ever after life' which am sure no one is going to feel. Even if there’s everything in your life, there are still something’s missing... the sparkle.... like i read in a novel recently.
Sometimes, i just make life look so terrible to live in. Can’t handle anything; I run away from all…and my choices become the biggest challenge. I am a very confident person on the outside but on the inside, I keep questioning myself.
Again, the question is why should i care for others? Why should i make them happy? What do i seek? I am loaded with questions, i am not sure if it because of my age or my head. It all questions alright and don’t have answers to all. I can’t ask this to anyone for they would think I am the biggest fool in the world or maybe they won't. I am not sure what life has for me, I am scared as well as happy all in the same time. Just hoping things would work out okay if not best!
That’s all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hold me

Sometimes, I wonder why my life is so blue,  when I am alone, I think of nothing more than you. When I look at the dark, a clear sky  I try to pave the way through the grey. When did I stop seeing you? Even when I day dream,  The more I stand alone,  the more I see of you. I struggle to get my thoughts to words,  I am messed up, that all I can say. I forgot that you exited in my life,  I don’t remember when it all started.  Is it on the day I stopped expecting? the night when I stop crying anymore? The mornings when I spared no time? I know you are long gone.  I am trying to get to you though I try at every second of my life now. I don’t know if I should look for reasons, all the reasons that I lost you.  I will keep trying until the day I exist the reason why you left me,  The day I start believing that I lost belief,  in many things called "life"

Lost treasure..

C'mon wake up! Its time to get up! forget all your dreams; Wake up to where you are; before you realize, it is all a big mistake! Don't expect anything in reality to be what you dreamt of, coz you ain't the chess master here. You can always have what you want but only if you should rather,must! Nothing is planned, don't come to that conclusion. It's a big show and you ain't gonna be some grumpy audience. You should wake up to live what is in for you! Its called Life ! Live it !  P.S. This was a poem i wrote @ my previous office, retrieved :) Thanks to Somani! :D

To ma, with love!

I did not think that I could write, About some feelings I cannot express. Many many days, I tried to tell you, All my love, that was right there. I pen down today, with tears, I realize it’s too late. You could have been here, To see your children grow; To see your wife's pride, To see how pampered mom is now. When you were right next to us, We feared to even speak. Today we yearn "If only he was here"! We console ourselves all the time, There is no point regretting. That you should rest in peace, And make heaven "Heavener". After ten years, we still hear you, In our thoughts; in our laughs. Every time mom says, "You are just like him". You live in us every day, With a brave heart, we will miss you always.