Skip to main content

Scribble!

Here is a gurl writing to her daddie about things he has missed in her life, rather his life. Many things that he could have protected her from, only if he knew; many things he could have laughed about when he heard. After 10 yrs of staying away, the feeling never dies. Not that he can come back and give her all that she missed... only to know that she has been missing him for long and today she decided to write about it.
Most of the family life together, mixed with ego with his wife... she doesn’t remember much but the fights and also, the chocolate or ice cream treat after that. She remembers the time when he laughed at her innocence, many things he missed 10 yrs ago. She realizes that there is no come back but, really nothing can be done about it. Nothing can return once gone. How will another understand what it is like... probably they do... or she is too obsessed thinking everything her way?
What if he was with her, she is as stubborn as him, and she would probably be in the middle of the street if they were together as a family. Sometimes, things don’t have a reason… but then, there are moments in life when she thinks why things can’t be good to her for once... looking at that moment; maybe life has been much better when I look at her, she’s doing well in life. Independent, go-getter, freedom, she has learnt how to manage all this and life.
Nothing can bring her down; she cheats her feelings like it never happened. Many things in life that she threw away... with all the stubbornness that she can live without anyone… today bends down and says that there has been nothing good in life. Maybe she’s not looking at it from the outside, sometimes, obsession makes us want a lot more things than we actually can. Learning from your own mistake is the biggest obsession; learning from others mistakes is the trick... not to lead the best life… at least a better life.
Independence has somehow made her lose her temper, many a times, when she can deal it; it is in the dustbin even before another chance. How can she change life? How can she move on to be a person that s not only nice to others but to herself? This has nothing to do with a man in her life... It’s more of brain in her head…
Sometimes, you just don’t know when you can hurt someone…. Not when you hurt them; when she hears someone else do the same, she thinks these days... Life does come with a chance... a chance of hope... Life is not packed in a small package for you to play treasure hunt, life is a big size ring, and she just has to realize which side leads to the diamond. It’s all good until you feel good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hold me

Sometimes, I wonder why my life is so blue,  when I am alone, I think of nothing more than you. When I look at the dark, a clear sky  I try to pave the way through the grey. When did I stop seeing you? Even when I day dream,  The more I stand alone,  the more I see of you. I struggle to get my thoughts to words,  I am messed up, that all I can say. I forgot that you exited in my life,  I don’t remember when it all started.  Is it on the day I stopped expecting? the night when I stop crying anymore? The mornings when I spared no time? I know you are long gone.  I am trying to get to you though I try at every second of my life now. I don’t know if I should look for reasons, all the reasons that I lost you.  I will keep trying until the day I exist the reason why you left me,  The day I start believing that I lost belief,  in many things called "life"

Lost treasure..

C'mon wake up! Its time to get up! forget all your dreams; Wake up to where you are; before you realize, it is all a big mistake! Don't expect anything in reality to be what you dreamt of, coz you ain't the chess master here. You can always have what you want but only if you should rather,must! Nothing is planned, don't come to that conclusion. It's a big show and you ain't gonna be some grumpy audience. You should wake up to live what is in for you! Its called Life ! Live it !  P.S. This was a poem i wrote @ my previous office, retrieved :) Thanks to Somani! :D

To ma, with love!

I did not think that I could write, About some feelings I cannot express. Many many days, I tried to tell you, All my love, that was right there. I pen down today, with tears, I realize it’s too late. You could have been here, To see your children grow; To see your wife's pride, To see how pampered mom is now. When you were right next to us, We feared to even speak. Today we yearn "If only he was here"! We console ourselves all the time, There is no point regretting. That you should rest in peace, And make heaven "Heavener". After ten years, we still hear you, In our thoughts; in our laughs. Every time mom says, "You are just like him". You live in us every day, With a brave heart, we will miss you always.